Saturday, April 4, 2009

There was a paper craft challenge posted in the Cafemom Group, paper craft junkies that I found interesting. So, when my friend came over for dinner last night I surprised her with a little project. Let me tell you, I wish I would've taken pictures through the process. They looked pretty hopeless to ever become more than tangled strips of paper. But, after a glass or two of wine, we were able to get 'er done! So here is the final project: cute little Easter baskets. And if you are wanting to try out this tutorial yourself, here is the link.





A few suggestions:
1. We put a cup in the middle to hold everything in place and keep the bottom round and even.
2. Do this project with a friend. The encouragement is helpful and we kept each other motivated to not give up.
3. Wine is not necessary, but helpful.

1 comment:

Toothy said...

These are adorable, I so don't have the patience for something like this though.

Best Things About Spring

  • Cool crisp mornings
  • Spring Break and Easter and trips to the coast
  • Breaking out the capris and flip-flops
  • Flowers and blossoming trees
  • No more scraping the windshield and surprise snow storms
My photo
I am a stay at home mom, a wife, and a TV fan. I am a part-time babysitter and work a few hours in retail. I am also a full-time student.

Old Posts

FINAL WORDS

Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Edgar Allan Poe